Overview of the Post: The purpose of the role is to assist in the day-to-day running of the Garden Centre whilst motivating and encouraging staff and volunteers to help achieve sales targets in order to maximise our contribution to Enable Ireland’s services.
Overview of Duties & Responsibilities:
• You will maintain our garden centre to a high standard, taking care of all aspects of maintaining the plants throughout the year.
• Assist in managing and developing the garden centre in the context of an agreed work plan and agreed financial targets
• Assist in training, supervising and managing staff, both paid and voluntary
• Ensure the appearance of the garden centre internally and externally is attractive to customers and in line with brand standards.
• For more information, please see Job Description.
Contract Type: This is a Part-time Permanent Contract
Contract Hours: 24 hours per week.
Click here for job description, person specification and how to apply.
Closing date: 16th May