Welcome to our first Corporate Partners
Our Corporate Partnership Programme was launched in October 2021.
We’re delighted to welcome our 5 founding partners
- Cookstown Textile Recyclers
- The City Bin Company
- RFC Security Group
If your company would like to join them and support sustainable fashion, read on for more information.
Partner with us
Partner with Charity Retail Ireland and be part of the Circular Economy
Charity retail has been at the forefront of the circular economy and sustainable fashion in Ireland for decades.
What is the circular economy and why is it important?
A circular economy aims to maintain the value of products, materials and resources for as long as possible by returning them into the product cycle at the end of their use, while minimising the generation of waste. The fewer products we discard, the less materials we extract, the better for our environment.
Recent events have marked a change in consumer attitudes where more people are questioning how they shop, whether it is sustainable and are looking for a greener way to shop. Charity shops provide a ready alternative for fast fashion, furniture and homeware with the added benefit of supporting a worthwhile cause.
Why partner with Charity Retail Ireland?
- We represent over 40 charities operating 500 shops nationwide
- We are the voice of charity retail in Ireland
- We have a substantial online presence reaching over 200,000 users per year across multiple channels
- Dedicated members area for targeted advertising
- Relaunch of this website in 2022 with a clean, new look
How does your business benefit?
- Consumer reach by featuring on our website
- Inside track to our members through our Members’ Area
- Sponsor profile on our social media once a quarter
- Opportunity to sponsor and/or exhibit at our annual conference and awards ceremony
- Improve your ESG credentials by supporting us to deliver real financial, social and environmental impact
If you are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity please contact Linda on firstname.lastname@example.org